We have worked diligently during the salons closure to update it’s already rigorous sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of our guests and staff. Sona Bella is offering all services.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to answer the following questions:
-Have you or a household member been exposed to COVID-19 or have any flu-like symptoms?
-Do you have a cough or sore throat?
-Do you have a fever?
-Do have shortness of breath?
-Have you traveled in the last 2 weeks to a state that is on the travel ban list?
If all answers are no, we can proceed with appointments.
- Appointment Only
- Call from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when it’s safe to come in.
- Masks are required, at all times.
- Sanitize yours hands at the door.
- Await for your temperature to be taken.
- Please stay in designated seat.
- Arrive on time, we do not have the time to accommodate tardiness.
- Only those receiving services are permitted into the building.
- Come with CLEAN and DRY hair. Washed within the day for hair services.
- Only bring what can fit in your pockets
- No purses, laptops, school books, or extra personal bags.
- Only bring phone, keys and payment into the salon.
- NO food or beverages allowed into the building. (During processing time, you can go to your car to eat or drink)
-Touch-less Retail area, a team member will help you with retail.
-No waiting area.
-Consider Venmo for gratuity.
- If you have a fever over 100.4 we will have to reschedule you 2 weeks later
- All nail clients will be sent home with their own implements, please bring back to each appointment. There will be a small fee for replacements.
Online booking is continued to be shut down due to the timing guidelines.
To best serve our clients and our staff, we require a minimum 24-hour notice via telephone to cancel or change any appointment. Cancellations on short notice prohibit other clients from being able to fill that slot. To ensure our cancellation policy is upheld, we require a credit card to book any appointment. Cancellations made with less than a 24-hour notice will be subject to a charge of 100% of the booked appointment value. We thank you in advance for respecting our policy.
We will be sanitizing in between each and every service. Please wear your mask correctly at ALL times.
For additional safety measures we have added partitions in between the shampoo bowls, and on manicure stations.
All of our stations are at least 6 feet apart.
We have also upgraded our UV Air Sanitation System, which kills 99% of bacteria and viruses in the air. With these measures we believe it is safe to continue blow drying, but will be at the discretion of your stylist and yourself.
We’re concerned of the peace of mind, guest experience and our excitement to serve guests again. We will continue to follow local state and national regulations regarding the safety regulations of salons and spa. As the salon receives additional guidance its policies and practices will update accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you soon!