We have worked diligently during the salons closure and reopen to update it’s already rigorous sanitation and hygiene standards and implement new policies and procedures to promote the health and safety of our guests and staff. Sona Bella is currently offering all services and now can work at 75% capacity.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we ask if you answer “YES” to any of these questions that you reschedule your appointment:
-Have you or a household member been exposed to COVID-19 or have any flu-like symptoms?
-Do you have a cough or sore throat?
-Do you have a fever?
-Do have shortness of breath?
-Have you traveled in the last 2 weeks to a state that is on the travel ban list?
- Are you or anyone in the house currently being tested for Covid?
Systems of Operation:
- Appointment Only, Curbside Retail & Gift Cards Available
- Call from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when it’s safe to come in.
- Masks are required, at all times.
- Sanitize yours hands at the door.
-Await for your temperature to be taken.
- If you have a fever over 100.4 we will have to reschedule you 2 weeks later.
- Please stay in designated seat, unless guided by your service provided.
We Ask Of You:
- Arrive on time, we do not have the time to accommodate tardiness.
- Only those receiving services are permitted into the building.
- Come with CLEAN and DRY hair. Washed within a day for hair services. Did you know color stays better on a clean canvas?
- Only bring what can fit in your pockets.
- No purses, laptops, school books, or extra personal bags.
- NO food or beverages. (During processing time, you can go to your car to eat or drink)
What We Are Doing:
- We will be sanitizing in between each and every service.
- For additional safety measures we have added partitions in between the shampoo bowls, and on manicure stations.
- All of our stations are at least 6 feet apart.
- We have also upgraded our UV Air Sanitation System, which kills 99% of bacteria and viruses in the air.
We’re concerned of the peace of mind, guest experience and our excitement to serve guests. We will continue to follow local state and national regulations regarding the safety regulations of salons and spa. As the salon receives additional guidance its policies and practices will update accordingly.
To best serve our clients and our staff, we require a minimum 24-hour notice via telephone to cancel or change any appointment, but are asking politely for 48 hour notice. Cancellations on short notice prohibit other clients from being able to fill that slot. To ensure our cancellation policy is upheld, we require a credit card to book any appointment. Cancellations made with less than a 24-hour notice will be subject to a charge of 100% of the booked appointment value. We thank you in advance for respecting our policy. We look forward to seeing you soon!